Applications are not accepted after 3:30p.m. in order to allow sufficient time for the application process.
1) Both Parties MUST appear at the same time.
2) Applicants under the age of 18 must have consenting parent(s) present. If consenting parent(s) is divorced, please have court documentation to verify custodial rights.
3) Identification is required of ALL parties:
a. Birth certificates
b. Government-issued photo ID (re: Driver’s License, Passport, Immigration identification, etc.)
4) Previously married applicants must provide the date their last marriage ended (either by death or divorce). Divorced individuals may not apply until their divorce has been finalized for 30 days.
5) Costs: $51.00 CASH ONLY
2) Marriage Certification Card – $3.00
(The above documents may be purchased at the time of application. Said document(s) will be mailed to applicants after the marriage license is returned and recorded in the Lincoln County Recorder of Deeds Office)
Office Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday
Applications are not accepted after 3:30 p.m. in order to allow sufficient time for the application process.
Lincoln County Recorder of Deeds